Cleaning and Weighing
Malt cleaning separates out unwanted material from grain, which protects down stream equipment and beer quality. Weighing raw material accurately is critical for recipe management and tracking raw material use.
- Separates small stones that are the same size as kernels.
- Protects and extends the life of the mill rollers.
- Easily adjustable for different malt densities.
- Separation of course and fine particles from product.
- High efficiency in small dimensions.
- Dust-free performance.
- In-line mechanical & electrical dump scales.
- Load cells for silos, grist bins, and super sacks stations.
- Scales can be integrated into process automation.
Let us quote your project or answer your questions.