Specialty Grain Handling & Grist Bins
Adding specialty grains is an important part of any recipe, from specialty malts to adjuncts, such as oats and rye. And whether the recipe calls for 50-lb bags or 2,000-lb super sacks, added before or after milling, we work with custom grist bins for any recipe size.
- Ergonomic design for easy and safe addition of 50 lb bags.
- Hooded design to minimize release of dust to the room.
- Local spot filters available for an even greater reduction of dust.
Super Sack Station
- Available with either forklift loaded or electric hoist loaded designs.
- Adjustable heights for different size super sacks.
- Accurate dosing control when incorporated with a Loss In Weight system.
- For large breweries making multiple brews per day to smaller breweries doing a single batch, a grist bin provides better control over the system and allows for smaller capacity upstream equipment which saves costs.
- Custom sizes and designs to meet your specific brewery needs, including platforms to mount your mill directly above.
Let us quote your project or answer your questions.